GMDSS GOC RENEWAL PROCESS
GMDSS global maritime distress and safety system. after clearing this exam we will get GOC (green book ).which is required for all the navigator for operating all GMDSS equipment on board. this certificate is issued by the MOC (ministery of communication ) and validity of the GOC booklet 10 years from the date of issue.
In order to operate GMDSS equipment, we need to renew this certificate time to time.most of guys got difficulties to renew the GMDSS booklet. thru this article I will explain you about “GMDSS GOC RENEWAL PROCEDURE ″.
Information required for registration
- Bharat Kosh payment Receipt printout.
- If your GOC is already expired then you need to pay extra 250 RS.(1000+250=1250 RS)
- Always use windows internet explorer or Mozilla Firefox for better resolution. Most of the government website work better on windows internet explorer.
- Go to google and type Bharat Kosh in the search bar and search page open click on the first search result BHARATKOSH
- if you are already registered you can directly login after putting your user id and password otherwise you need to register first.
- click on the registration link and a registration form will open. fill all the mandatory field (*). fill your mobile number, email id, captcha and click on send OTP
- you will receive OTP on your mobile number which you mention above. verify your OTP by filling in next page.
- on next page fill your user id and password.save your user and password somewhere for use in future because every time you need user Id and password for renewal of your GOC.click on the register.
- by clicking on the register button you will get a message you have been successfully registered on BHARATKOSH.
- Now you need to fill your user id and password and hit the sign in button.it will redirect you on the welcome screen.
- Hover over your cursor on ” MAKE YOUR PAYMENT ” and in the drop-down menu click on the ”Receipt for DOT” menu.which will redirect you to a new window called the “Payment purpose “
- select depositor category from drop-down list “individual” and click on search icon adjacent to box provided for the purpose.
- After clicking on search icon a new pop up window will open. select purpose ” (GOC)GMDSS ” in drop-down list.
- select payment type from drop-down list ” license renewal fee ” and put amount 1000 rupee. If your GOC is already expired then you need to pay extra 250 RS.(1000+250=1250 RS
Note: Remark column must include INDOS number and purpose of payment such as license renewal fee.Eg-07NL 4050 license renewal fee.
- click on add button below remark column.it will add your payment detail below.confirm all details are correct then click on next button.
- it will redirect you to depositor details just fill all your details and select payment method online payment or NEFT/RTGS/SWIFT.
- click on the next button you will be redirected to the new page.confirm all your details which you filled on the previous page are correct. once you confirm all the details are correct click on the save button all details will be saved.
- after confirming that all the data which you have entered is correct click on confirm button. and you will be redirected to new page payment page where you can do your payment by debit card/credit card /net banking.
- take a print out of your payment receipt acknowledgment which you need to send along with your others documents
- Now download Application Form – COP 23. fill all details properly
Following documents required for GMDSS renewal along with above
- Application Form – COP 23.duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Copy of CDC OR Proof of experience of not less than 6 months within 5 years. duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Copy of COC (or) COP duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Copy of GMDSS GOC duly attested by gazetted officer.
- Bharat Kosh payment receipt of INR One thousand (1000/-)
- A self-addressed envelope with 50 rupees stamp
1.North, New Delhi
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office, Ministry of Communications & IT, Northern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus, Mehrauli Gurgaon Road, New Delhi – 110030
Tel. 91 11 26502671 Fax. 91 11 26502860
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office, Ministry of Communications & IT, Eastern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus, (PO) Sarkarpole, Gopalpur, Kolkata – 700143
Tel. 91 33 24011431 Fax. 91 33 24019407
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office, Ministry of Communications & IT, III floor, MTNL Telephone Exchange Building, Charkop, Sector -5, Kandivli, Mumbai – 400067
Tel. +91-22-28683202 Fax. +91-22-28683202
WPC Wing Regional Licencing Office, Ministry of Communications & IT, Southern Regional Wireless Monitoring HQRS Campus (PO) Perungudi, Kandanchavadi, Chennai – 600096.
Tel. 91 44 24960172 Fax. 91 44 24960235.
5.North East, Guwahati
WPC Wing Regional Licensing office, Ministry of Communications & IT, Administrative Block, BSNL Bhawan, Pan Bazar, Guwahati – 781001.
Tel. 91 364 2537613 Fax. 91 364 2230893